The BIRKENSTOCK Arizona is a genuine classic that has been delighting wearers for decades. For many, it is the epitome of the BIRKENSTOCK sandal because of its iconic design. The upper of this unisex two-strap sandal can be individually adjusted to the wearer’s feet using two sturdy metal buckles – guaranteeing a good fit and firm support. The Arizona has for years been one of our most popular models of sandals worldwide. The variety of available materials and colours make the model a sandal for all walks of life.
Please note. Habana is a natural oiled leather and there are variations in the colour from pair to pair.
- Upper Material
- Natural Leather. Matte oiled surface with natural varying grain and colour.
- Powder coated for protection against corrosion. Attached with 4 inward curving clamps.
- Original BIRKENSTOCK footbed. The famous anatomically shaped cork latex core, between two jute layers.
- Footbed lining
- Suede leather lining 2.8 - 3 mm thick. This provides an optimum climate for your feet and unsurpassed wearing comfort.
- Sole unit
- 10mm EVA. A great shock absorbing and lightweight material, offering exceptional grip.
- Environmentally friendly water-soluble and solvent free adhesive.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Birkenstock Soul users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.