Shipping and Other Info
For likely delivery before Christmas if you are interstate/outside sydney metro please order by 2pm Friday 14th December.
For likely delivery before Christmas in Sydney metro please order before 2pm Thursday 20st December.
Our website pricing cannot be expected at our walk in street store.
We will endeavour to post all of our mail orders, as soon as possible. We aim to meet and exceed our customer’s expectations, in terms of dispatching our internet, phone and mail orders.
- Free shipping within Australia (mainland and Tasmania) for all orders.
- Goods are shipped via Australia Post Eparcel (signature on delivery). We only send goods signature on delivery.
- Goods will be shipped, with their original box used as the packaging.
- Please supply a delivery address, which is attended during working hours, for the best delivery.
- As part of our standard delivery service, shoes will be posted during normal business hours, Tuesday to Friday.
- Orders and payments received before 2pm, from Tuesday to Friday, will be dispatched the same day.
- Orders placed between 2pm Friday and 10am Tuesday, will generally NOT be dispatched until Tuesday. Please contact us, if you have any queries regarding your order, during these times.
- Shoes will not be posted on weekends or Public holidays.
- For alternative shipping arrangements please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We do not ship outside Australia at this stage. For any change in this policy, please follow our Facebook page.
- Once iems are shipped they are the property of the customer. The customer must contact Australia Post directly for enquries on delayed or missing shipments.
- Refunds are not offered for change of mind purchases. This includes unwanted gifts, incorrect or bad choices.
- Customers must cover their own costs, when making exchanges – this includes shipping to Birkenstock Soul and return shipping to the customer. For an exchange to qualify for free shipping, an additional purchase must be made.
- Any claims for a faulty item, will be forwarded to the manufacturer’s representative in Australia, for their assessment and determination. All consumer statutory rights will apply to these claims.
- Birkenstock Soul will do everything possible to process and assist your claim in a speedy fashion.
- If an item to be returned, is due to us supplying the incorrect item, we will cover return shipping costs. Please contact us in this case, prior to returning the item.
- Return postal address: Birkenstock Soul PO BOX 114 Blackheath NSW 2785
- Clearance items are usually old and or discontinued.
- Original packaging is usually not supplied.
- Some minor evidence that a shoe may have been tried on, or displayed, should be expected with clearance items.
- With the passage of time in storage and without use, shoe products assembled with adhesive can age or wear down. Rubber soles can oxidise from date of manufacturer and glue bonds do weaken over time with all footwear. This does occur will all brands of footwear.